Friday 1 August 2008

The first post

So here it is, my first bold step into the world of blogging. I guess i'm a blogger now, huh?

A little about myself:

I'm Sam, I'm 18, I like technology, books, music and films. Kinda pathetic when you sum it up like that.

So that's basically what your going to get from me, little insights into my world, my thoughts on certain subjects, my loves, my hates, my joys and my miseries.

I also every so often draw comics - pretty basic stick figure stuff - of little jokes or happenings that are too complex for the writen word. I hope 'you' like them, I'll post them up at some point.

So, to sum it up, From this blog you will get:

My insights and thoughts on our little planet.
The occasional comic
Plenty of bitching
and maybe of couple of surprises.

Thanks for stopping by, check in again some time.

Sam

No comments: