Monday 30 March 2009

Update

Hello my loyal fan base...

I said i would post more but i appear to be failing in that promise.

What's up with Sam then?

1) added a couple new features to the blog:
  • Chat box, Shout stuff at me there and I will answer you ASAP, praise is very much welcome but please keep it tasteful.
  • A couple of RSS feeds from external sites have been added, wiki-leaks purely because it's a great site and nerdblurb which is a podcast i used to listen to and enjoy a great deal.
2) I'm looking for a Raven as a pet - I've put out a couple of wanted ads with scam responses. Hopefully i will come across a legitimate breeder or place to acquire a young Raven.

3) Planning and writing some short stories and thinking about future projects.

That's all for now, my mind is still a little frazzled from the last few days fun.

Take it easy y'all!

Sam

No comments: